Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rondenion


What can I say other then this has given me hope for the future of house music. This is my favorite shit in the world right now. Every single track is pure heat. "Necessary one for me" is one of the best house tracks i've ever heard, period. You would swear that this guy is from Detroit.
He's from Tokyo. And his tracks are so deep that I almost shit my pants.
I know he some some stuff out on Still Music, and I could give you a bio on him but I really don't give a shit, the music speaks for itself.
I tried to go though some emails with him back and forth, but he doesnt speak such good english, so whatever.

His tracks:
www.myspace.com/rondenion

Some mixes:
http://www.rondenion.com/mixes.html

Rondenion - Tokyo Deep!

1 comment:

  1. this guy has been my favourite house producer for some time!

    has a Great sound & deepness to his music, simply amazing vibes!

    precious time is a all time favourite jam!

    Big ups & respect to the man!

    ReplyDelete